At Therapispa, we value your personal information and are committed to protecting it to build a lasting and meaningful relationship with our customers.
We collect information that you provide to us from your engagement with our site. For a list of categories of information we collect, please see below.
What We Collect
We may collect personal information such as:
· contact information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, and email address
· account information such as username and password
· order and refund history
· payment information such as method of payment, credit and debit card information, and amount paid
· information about your interests and preferences, such as wish lists
· information about the devices you use to shop online
· information and data that may be collected when you visit a website, such as pages viewed, your IP address, browser information, internet service provider (ISP), number of clicks, cookies and other online identifiers, or information collected when you interact with us on social media sites or emails
How We Use Your Personal Information
Personal Information Collected from Credit/Debit Card Transactions
We request information from our customers to make a payment using our site. A customer must provide contact information, email address, and financial information, such as a credit/debit card number and the expiration date. Contact information is used to advise the user about processing a payment. Financial information is used for payment processing purposes only.
We do not retain, share, store or use personal information for any secondary purposes. We will exercise reasonable care to prevent the disclosure or use of credit/debit card information.
Personal Information Collected from Email Communications
We may retain the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses if you choose to correspond with us through email. We use personal information to administer our business activities, provide customer service and make other products and services available to our customers and prospective customers.
Occasionally, you may receive emails about our products, special offers, and changes to any enrolled programs. To opt out of receiving email marketing communications from us, you may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
(1) to help us remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it,
(2) track and understand how you use and interact with our site and social media
(3) tailor the site and our advertising around your preferences
(4) manage and measure the usability of the site,
(5) understand the effectiveness of our content,
(6) enhance the site and our product offerings
(7) cart abandonment reminder
We require that all such information you provide to us in this manner is stored securely, subject to online payment legal requirements.
Our website uses the Payment Gateway Provider, which provides a secure bridge between Therapispa and the credit card processing network. Transaction data is sent via a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Internet Protocol (IP) connection, which manages the routing of payment information to the appropriate credit card companies.
Changes and Policy Updates
If you have any questions about Privacy, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Be the first to read about our new arrivals, latest interviews, and newsletter exclusives by signing up below.